Elections will be held to fill 8 regional seats in 2020.
- Region 1 (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT) – Open
- Region 2 (NJ, NY, PR, VI) – Open
- Region 3 (DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV) – Open
- Region 5 (IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI) – Open
- Region 6 (AR, LA, NM, OK, TX) – Open
- Region 8 (AZ, CO, MT, ND, SD, UT, WY) – current Board Member Daniel Darting is eligible for an additional term
- Region 9 (CA, Guam, HI, NV) – Open
- Region 10 (AK, ID, OR, WA) – Open
- Support for National Council’s advocacy and National Council’s public education and practice improvement initiatives.
- Leadership in your home state and/or your region’s behavioral health community.
- Commitment to participate in monthly Board conference calls, Spring and Fall Board Meetings, annual Board Retreat, National Council committees and the National Council’s annual conference.
- Willingness to work collaboratively and engage in debate and discussion when needed.